Broil King® Premium Grill Covers
Crafted from water resistant PVC with a heavy woven 900D polyester backing. Broil King® Premium covers feature mesh venting for enhanced air fl ow and moisture resistance as well as hook and loop closures for a superior fit. Blue accent stitching adds style to the extra reinforced seams. Molded rubber handles make the cover easy to remove. Well-crafted covers to protect well-built grills!
- Grill covers are tailored to fit the shape of most grills. If the angled points in the material are wider or more narrow than the grill itself problems can develop in either of the following ways.
- a) Over sized covers hold in moisture by draping all the way to the ground, extra moisture rots a grill faster.
- b) Undersized grill covers rub on the corners of the shelf and are more prone to tearing at those friction points.
- c) Essentially the perfect size of cover should allow the grill to breath and fit it comfortably.
- Hook and Loop closures keep the cover in place in the wind, the small hook and loop tabs may seem unimportant but they’re the only thing keeping a grill cover in place and out of your neighbours yard in the wind.
- Handles on a grill cover make it easy to place and remove as they are located in optimal lift points to keep the cover from snagging on the way off and on.
- A hanging loop allows a wet grill cover to dry and a dry grill cover to stay dry when not in use. A heap of balled up grill cover next to your grill not only looks bad but also retains moisture and invites insects and other
pests to turn it into a habitat.